Monday, February 15, 2010

Basketball wrap-up

The basketball season is just a couple weeks away from coming to a close which you would think would mean things are beginning to slow down--but no. Austin has been dressing JV and that means twice as many games. I say "dressing" because although he plays almost the whole game as a freshman, he spends more time on the bench as a JV player, but he is perfectly okay with that. He was just excited to be placed on the JV team as a freshman! He does get a little bit of game time which is good experience for him. Tonight we'll be traveling to Decatur to play against St. Teresa, tomorrow will be a triple-header Hoops for Haiti Night at home against Argenta-Oreana, and Friday we'll be playing Central A&M. I don't have any stats or win-loss info (haven't been keeping track myself :)) because there has just been too much to keep track of (I'm sure Austin has all this info!). It's been a busy, busy season, but it's almost over.

Which means...track will be just around the corner...

(My new camera is ordered and will hopefully be here soon so I can post more pics!)

No comments: