Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break!!

Austin and I are on Spring break this week and plan to use the time off wisely. He spent yesterday "spring cleaning" his room (which it desperately needed!), and I got a pedicure :). OK...not fair, but now that he has his "dirty" work out of the way he has the rest of the week to have fun. His first track meet is this afternoon, and even though he had planned to just jump this year, his coach talked him into running the 1600 (again!) also. So, it's my turn today to do a little spring cleaning and then we'll be heading off to his track meet. The rest of the week will be spent doing a little shopping, taking a couple short road trips and visiting with friends (I think I'll even squeeze in a mini spa day somewhere:)). The weather couldn't be more perfect Spring break and we plan to shed that winter layer and get out enjoy it!

I'll try to get some good pics at today's track meet to post later. Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments: