Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter at the Martin's

Once again...I am going to attempt to get my blog caught up. (Hopefully, successfully this time!) Easter's been over for a couple weeks now, so I'll be back-tracking again.

We spent Easter at Bryan's mom's. She always makes a fabulous dinner and then Bryan and his sister's husband, Josh, goes outside to hide Easter eggs for the kids to find. As you can imagine out here in the country there are absolutely TONS of places to hide eggs, so this can take quite awhile sometimes...especially when the kids who are looking for them are only 4, 6, and 7. But, of course, Austin is there, too, to kind of guide them as he looks for his own. He may be 14 now, but he knows there is good stuff hidden inside of those eggs so he isn't about to miss out. I think he ended up with about $30 and more chocolate than the child will ever eat (since he doesn't like chocolate! Clearly it was just the money he was after!).



Austin, Kloe, Kolby, Kole, and (my sister-in-law) Brooke sitting in the kitchen floor opening their eggs to see what they got.

Austin looking at what he got from Brenda.

Kloe and Kolby showing off their new sandals I got them for Easter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time for kids.

Any chocolate that Austin, or the other kids dont eat, I know a guy who will take it. haha.

Hope the holidays were fun for you as well.

me