Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reception the Country Club and some quality family time

My aunt recently got remarried (a destination wedding in Florida) and celebrated with an open house reception at the Country Club two weeks after her nuptials. An event like this is a perfect photo opportunity so, of course, we took a bunch! I'm only going to post a very few.




Me and Debbie (acting like we like each other! haha!!)




This is also the type of event that gives out of state relatives the perfect excuse to visit! I ALWAYS love, love, love it when my cousins from Omaha come back to visit!! I just don't see them nearly enough more. They came back this time with all kinds of news, so we had plenty of catching up to do. I had them over for lunch Sunday afternoon for a little 'quality' time.



Erica with Cameron and Matthew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your aunt. Family can be a lot of fun to see again.

You look like you had a real nice time